Friday, February 12, 2010

Dance Motion Studios

www.dancemotionstudios.com
Cost: $15 per Drop-in Class; Packages are a better deal
Ages: 2.5 & up
Location: Carmel Mountain/Rancho Bernardo
Saturday classes? Yes!
Have we been there? I tried to take my 3-year-old boy here, but he was looking for toys and needed a nap so we were there all of 5 minutes. We saw the beginning of the Tiny Dancers class with Michelle (Saturdays at 1pm) and the 3 girls there seemed to be having fun. Michelle was very sweet as was the lady at the front desk and another lady who I think was an owner. They were patient with my son and let me stay with him to try and get him acclimated. They don't normally let parents stay for classes--you can wait outside--which I understand, but I'd like to be able to watch since I enjoy watching my son have fun. :-) I would try it again, but when he's a little older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just ask for 3 things--
1. Keep it tasteful and respectful.
2. Keep focused on topics that will help fellow parents.
3. Be kind to your fellow bloggers!
I reserve the right to remove comments but hope I never have to excercise that right. :-)