Friday, February 12, 2010

Westfield North County

http://westfield.com/northcounty/

Cost: Free
Ages: Walking age and up
Location: Escondido
Have we tried it? Yes,my son loves it here, especially since it's next to a pet store. The main thing I don't like is the requirement for kids to take off their shoes, although that seems to be a standard for almost any indoor play area. While I advocate taking off shoes in homes, I think shoes should be ok in public areas since we don't know how often they're cleaned. I do like that they have soft animal figures to jump on and that the floor is soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just ask for 3 things--
1. Keep it tasteful and respectful.
2. Keep focused on topics that will help fellow parents.
3. Be kind to your fellow bloggers!
I reserve the right to remove comments but hope I never have to excercise that right. :-)