Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kidz Place Dentistry

http://kidzplacedentistry.com/index.php

Office hours: Monday through Thursday, 9a-5p
Location: Carmel Valley
  4765 Carmel Mountain Road, Suite 210
  San Diego, CA 92130
  Tel: 858-755-9511
  Fax: 858-755-8511
  kidz@kidzplacedentistry.com
Have we been there?  Yes, and we love it!  We saw this review on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/kidz-place-dentistry-san-diego so I sent them an email to find out if they accept my insurance.  The office manager emailed and called me back within a few hours--that's the first big plus.  When I called her back, she was very sweet, informative, and offered to call my insurance ahead of time to find out what our charges would be so there would be no surprises--second huge plus!   We were able to get an appt on the date I requested and when we got there were immediately impressed by the beautiful, immaculate office.  They took us in quickly to a nice-sized room that had--how adorable is this--a kid-size foosball table!  Our son, being the screamer he is, had to be held by daddy during his exam and cleaning but Dr. Evelyn and the hygienist were both amazingly patient.  After our son was done he darted over to the foosball table and had a blast, and before we left they offered, in addition to the goody bag with a toothbrush, toothpaste and kiddie floss, a treat from the "treasure chest".  After much debating between a ball or a car, he went with the ball.  A few days later, we received a Thank You card with a little photo they had taken of him there.  Now that's customer service!!!  I wish they had dentist offices like that when I was a kid!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just ask for 3 things--
1. Keep it tasteful and respectful.
2. Keep focused on topics that will help fellow parents.
3. Be kind to your fellow bloggers!
I reserve the right to remove comments but hope I never have to excercise that right. :-)