Friday, February 12, 2010

Culture Shock Dance Center

http://www.cultureshockdancecenter.com/home.html
Cost: $14 per Drop-in Class; Packages are a better deal
Ages: 5 and up
Location: Near Old Town: 2110 Hancock Street, Suite 200/San Diego, CA 92110
Saturday classes? Yes!
Have we been there? No, my son's too young to take classes there just yet but a college friend of mine is on the Board of Directors at Culture Shock LA.  They've also been featured on various dance reality shows and it is evident they are passionate about dance and not just in it for the money.  They have a diverse offering of classes and multiple studios, so as soon as my son turns 5 I'm taking a class at the same time that he does! :-)

2 comments:

  1. My daughter took a hip hop class there...Very good studio and teachers are great...the only downfall, parking is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya, thanks for that feedback! :-) Hope you're all doing well and enjoy your Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I just ask for 3 things--
1. Keep it tasteful and respectful.
2. Keep focused on topics that will help fellow parents.
3. Be kind to your fellow bloggers!
I reserve the right to remove comments but hope I never have to excercise that right. :-)