Friday, February 12, 2010

God's Little Blessings Home Daycare

Where: Carmel Valley (zip code 92130)
This is where my son currently goes to daycare and while she doesn't have any openings at this time, I wanted to put in a good word for her because she has done such an excellent job taking care of my baby.  It's a small daycare (6 children or less) and she's so compassionate and flexible, and was one of the few I found that offered part-time care at a part-time price (many home day cares require full-time pay).  He's been going there for 1 1/2 years now and I've referred others to her.  As soon as she has another opening I'll post her information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just ask for 3 things--
1. Keep it tasteful and respectful.
2. Keep focused on topics that will help fellow parents.
3. Be kind to your fellow bloggers!
I reserve the right to remove comments but hope I never have to excercise that right. :-)